[beta > last change @ 15 january 2005 > add your own ReWire tutorials and comments in this forumthread]
Feedback? Contact email@example.com
ReWire MT 2.5 RC5 with Sony Acid Pro 5.0
1: Open Acid Pro while MadTracker is NOT running
2: Go to 'Insert', and click on 'Soft Synth...'.
3: Click on the second tab 'ReWire Devices'. Doubleclick on 'MadTracker: master-L/master-R'.
3: The 'Soft Synth Properties' window of 'MadTracker: master-L/master-R' will automatically appear. Here, click on ReWire icon (top middle).
4: MadTracker will automatically be started in ReWire mode. You can follow the directions inside the MadTracker window to move it, load a module, or open MadTrackers own interface.
5: Loaded songs in MadTracker will automatically be synchronized with Acid concerning tempo.
Tutorial by Inge
ReWire MT 2.5 RC5 with Ableton Live 4.0.4
1. Open Ableton Live while Madtracker is NOT running
2. Open Madtracker
3. Create an audiotrack within Ableton Live
4. Inside the audiotrack at the "Audio From" option
5. In the second field of the "Audio From" option you can choose which Madtracker-audiochannel(s) shall
7. Leave the "Audio To" option as it is "Master" or root it to your external mixer
Note: It is not possible to start playing the arrangement by pressing the playbutton in madtracker, therefore you have to
Tutorial kindly provided by Tom